Narrated cruise takes passengers on a 25-mile tour past sights such as Coronado Bridge, Point Loma, and North Island Naval Air Station
What You'll Get
- Departure times: 10 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:45 p.m. or 3 p.m
- Departure location: 990 North Harbor Drive
- About the tour: Guests enjoy premier sightseeing on San Diego Bay during two-hour, professionally narrated harbor cruise from San Diego’s longest-running harbor tour company.
- Notable sights: Coronado Bridge, military ships, waterfront landmarks, and marine life
- Amenities: Luxury yacht with spacious indoor and outdoor seating areas, 360-degree views, and a snack bar serving snacks —all available for purchase.
- What to bring: casual/comfortable clothes, camera
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Reservation required. All sales final after voucher is viewed. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flagship Cruises & Events
Flagship Cruises & Events is a local, family-owned and operated yacht charter, cruise and events company serving San Diego since 1915. Flagship specializes in gourmet dinner cruises, harbor tours, patriot jet boat thrill rides, private charters, corporate events, weddings and many more special occasions. Also, seasonal whale watching offers are provided in partnership with Birch Aquarium in addition to year-round ferry and water taxi service to Coronado Island and along San Diego Bay. For more information, click here or call 619.234.4111.