Friends and families can enjoy a narrated 2-hour and 25-mile tour and admire notable sights including Coronado Bridge or Naval Air Station
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Departure times: 10 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:45 p.m., 3 p.m, or 4:15 p.m.
- Boarding 15–30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure location: 990 North Harbor Drive
- About the tour: Guests enjoy premier sightseeing on San Diego Bay during two-hour, professionally narrated harbor cruise from San Diego’s longest-running harbor tour company.
- Notable sights: Coronado Bridge, military ships, waterfront landmarks, and marine life
- Amenities: Luxury yacht with spacious indoor and outdoor seating areas and 360-degree views
- What to bring: casual/comfortable clothes, camera
- See parking info
- See FAQs
- Free admission for children under 4
- Smoking not allowed
- Outdoor seating only
Flagship Cruises & Events
Flagship Cruises & Events is a local, family-owned and operated yacht charter, cruise and events company serving San Diego since 1915. Flagship specializes in gourmet dinner cruises, harbor tours, patriot jet boat thrill rides, private charters, corporate events, weddings, and many more special occasions. Also, seasonal whale watching offers are provided in addition to the year-round ferry and water taxi service to Coronado Island and along San Diego Bay.