Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Xeomin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
- Xeomin is a botulinum toxin A, with one unit of Xeomin equal to one unit of Botox.
- Ideally, Xeomin is used prior to the formation of face wrinkles to prevent them from forming. It reverses wrinkles, with effects lasting 3-6 months from each procedure.
- Xeomin injections to the face can be tolerated, and numbing ointment is available upon request.
- The injection procedure takes about 10-15 minutes and there is no downtime afterward.
- Clients should expect 2–4 days to notice visible results, with the full effect typically seen in 1 week.
- You shouldn’t use Xeomin if you:
- Are allergic to botulinum toxin
- Have neuromuscular disease
- Are on blood thinners
- Are currently pregnant
- View San Diego Integrative Medicine and Spa’s other offer: Restylane or Belotero Balance Injections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About San Diego Integrative Medicine and Spa
San Diego Integrative Medicine and Spa helps clients look and feel like a million bucks with the help of a well-rounded team captained by board-certified family physician Dr. Michael Cutler. When it comes to healthcare, Dr. Cutler believes in healing the cause rather than controlling its symptoms whenever possible, an approach he emphasizes while creating custom treatment plans that can include anything from prescription medicine to lifestyle training. Dr. Cutler personally performs the botulinum toxin and dermal filler injections. The center's experienced estheticians and spa specialists, meanwhile, help skin stay smooth with anti-aging therapies, facials, and cosmetic injections. Other aesthetic services they perform include organic permanent makeup, classic and "Russian" volume eyelash extensions, and platelet-rich plasma for cosmetic uses.