Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Xeomin
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe wrinkles between the eyebrows, forehead, and crow’s feet, but specifically excluding the more delicate area just under the eyes (tear trough).
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
- Xeomin is a botulinum toxin A, with one unit of Xeomin equal in efficacy, safety and duration of effect to one unit of Botox.
- Ideally, Xeomin is used prior to the formation of face wrinkles to prevent them from forming. It reverses wrinkles, with effects lasting 3-6 months from each procedure.
- Xeomin injections to the face are minimally painful and easily tolerated, and numbing cream is available upon request.
- The injection procedure takes about 10-15 minutes and there is no downtime afterward.
- Clients should expect 2–4 days to notice visible results, with the full effect typically seen in 1 week.
- You shouldn’t use Xeomin if you:
- Are allergic to botulinum toxin
- Have neuromuscular disease
- Are on blood thinners
- Are currently pregnant
- View San Diego Integrative Medicine and Spa’s other offer: Restylane or Restylane Lyft Injections.
The Fine Print
About San Diego Integrative Medicine and Spa
San Diego Integrative Medicine and Spa helps clients look and feel like a million bucks with the help of a well-rounded team captained by board-certified family physician Dr. Michael Cutler. When it comes to healthcare, Dr. Cutler believes in healing the cause rather than controlling its symptoms whenever possible, an approach he emphasizes while creating custom treatment plans that can include anything from prescription medicine to lifestyle training. Dr. Cutler personally performs the botulinum toxin and dermal filler injections. The center's experienced estheticians and spa specialists, meanwhile, help skin stay smooth with anti-aging therapies, facials, and cosmetic injections. Other aesthetic services they perform include organic permanent makeup, classic and "Russian" volume eyelash extensions, and platelet-rich plasma for cosmetic uses.