Kids age 7 and older enjoy a full day of activities that include low-impact paintball, plus paintball lessons and video games
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Day camp
- Camp begins on June 17 and ends on August 23
- Check-In begins at 8:30 a.m. and pickup ends at 6 p.m.
- Extended Pickup Is available for $1.50 per minute past 6 p.m.
- Campers may enjoy a pizza lunch included every day
- Activities include paintball games, nerf games, paintball drills, archery tag, video games, board games, and more
- All staff are expertly trained and experienced with kids camps
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Value cannot be used towards anything except for a day of summer camp. No outside paintball guns allowed. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Diego Paintball Park
On San Diego Paintball Park's NFL-quality turf field, opponents face off in battles of strategy, teamwork, and zipping-paintball barrages. The indoor facility caters to players of all ages, and provides them with a staging area and all the equipment rentals needed to turn friends into priceless pieces of abstract art. The onsite shop also offers a choice of normal paintballs or smaller, low-impact paintballs, which are better for new players and children.