During the tour the participants can enjoy views of the San Diego coastline and admire marine wildlife while enjoying snacks and beverages
About This Deal
- Departure location: 1450 Harbor Island Dr., San Diego, CA 92101
- Departure times:
- Whale watching tour: 11 a.m.
- Marine wildlife tour: 8 a.m. or 11 a.m.
- What’s included:
- Whale watching tour: snacks and beverages (first glass of wine or beer is complimentary), lunch
- Marine wildlife tour: breakfast (8 a.m. tour) or lunch and complimentary alcoholic beverage (11 a.m. tour), as well as unlimited soda, water, and snacks
- Click here to view the schedule
- The sights:
- Whale watching tour: San Diego coastline, marine wildlife, whales, dolphins, harbor seals, sea lions, and avian life,
- Marine wildlife tour: San Diego, Point Loma, marine wildlife
- The vessel: 36-foot restored yacht with characteristic mahogany and teak woodwork
- Tours are available 7 days a week
About San Diego Sailing Tours
The passengers can feel the breeze and revel in the silence as the captain set the sails for an unforgettable whale watching adventure, an intimate private tour, or breathtaking sunset cruise. Setting off from the Cabrillo Isle Marina in San Diego, the cruise with its picturesque views and romantic atmosphere can be a perfect setting for celebrating an anniversary or simply enjoying the time with family or friends. All the vessels in the fleet are hand-restored classic sailing yachts with fine lustrous wood and brass detailing. When it comes to food, unlimited water, sodas, and snacks are provided, but the guests can feel free to bring on board whatever they like. The captain and the crew can accomodate special requests, aiming to make each sailing experience a once-in-a-lifetime event.