Choose from Six Options
- $95 for a 15-minute San Diego Bay and coastal aerial tour for one ($190 value)
- $190 for a 20-minute San Diego Bay and coastal aerial tour for two ($400 value)
- $250 for a 90-minute kayak tour and 20-minute seaplane whale-watching aerial tour for two ($520 value)
- $285 for a 25-minute San Diego Bay and coastal aerial tour for three ($630 value)
- $380 for a 30-minute San Diego Bay and coastal aerial tour for four ($960 value)
- $500 for a 90-minute kayak tour and 30-minute seaplane whale-watching aerial tour for four ($1,200 value)
See more details on the trips here
San Diego Seaplanes
Ordinarily it's bad news if your plane is in the water, but not so at San Diego Seaplanes, where the flying machines are made for aquatic takeoffs and landings. On any given day, the small planes whisk passengers in a romantic journey from the water's surface up into the air above San Diego, where they can survey the skyline, see California grey whales below, swoop over Coronado Island, and take in the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld.
Despite its name, San Diego Seaplanes doesn't only serve America's Finest City. The pilots also transport passengers around the Hawaiian Islands, Baja California, and areas of the Caribbean known for their dolphins that race the planes.
“This was an EXCELLENT experience and fun adventure! We felt safe and truly enjoyed every minute.”