3-hour tours include narration by a certified marine naturalist, snack bar, and indoor and outdoor seating for 149
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: three-hour whale watching tour narrated by a marine biologist
- The Coast Guard–certified boat features indoor and outdoor seating for 149 passengers and a snack bar and galley (cash only).
- Departure times available from 10 a.m.–1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Departure location: 1717 Quivira Road
- Notable sightings: dolphins, sea lions, and seabirds throughout the year as well as Pacific gray whales (December–April) and blue, minke, humpback, and sperm whales (May–November)
- Free parking is available for passengers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Online reservation required. Subject to weather. Children under 2 years of age not permitted. Must check in 45mins prior to departure. May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Diego Whale Watch
San Diego Whale Watch sets sail along the scenic Pacific coastline in search of the area's most beautiful and splash-happy underwater residents. An experienced marine naturalist lends their knowledge and keen eyes to each three-hour tour, pointing out whales and dolphins as they surface alongside the hull of veteran Coast Guard-certified vessel the Privateer. The spacious and clean New England-style boat seats 149 passengers and floats low in the water to allow its passengers up-close views of the amazing marine wildlife from indoor and outdoor decks and seating areas. Daytime tours embark as early as 10 a.m. to catch the whales as they commute to work.