3-hour tours include multiple things to do like a narration by a certified marine naturalist, snack bar, and indoor and outdoor seating
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: Two & a half hour Whale Watching Tour or 2.5 Hour Dolphin and Whale Watching Sunset Cruise narrated by a marine biologist
- Masks Required- All customers and employees are required to wear masks at all times while on board.
- Opportunity to see dolphins and whales
- Binocular rentals available for $5 per pair
- The Coast Guard–certified boat features indoor and outdoor seating for 149 passengers and a snack bar and galley (cash only).
- Departure times available from 9:30AM, 12:30PM (Time Change Daily) (must check-in 45 minutes prior to departure)
- Departure location: 1617 Quivira Road, San Diego, CA 92109
About San Diego Whale Watch
San Diego Whale Watch sets sail along the scenic Pacific coastline in search of the area's most beautiful and splash-happy underwater residents. An experienced marine naturalist lends their knowledge and keen eyes to each three-hour tour, pointing out whales and dolphins as they surface alongside the hull of veteran Coast Guard-certified vessel the Privateer. The spacious and clean New England-style boat seats 149 passengers and floats low in the water to allow its passengers up-close views of the amazing marine wildlife from indoor and outdoor decks and seating areas. Daytime tours embark as early as 9:30am to catch the whales as they commute to work.