1,800-acre safari park lets visitors get close and personal with wild animals, including elephants, lions, and rare Sumatran tigers
What You'll Get
- Through 12/31/2020: 1-Day Pass for Child (Ages 3-11)
- Through 12/31/2020: 1-Day Pass for Adult (Ages 12+)
1-Day Pass includes; Africa Tram, Cheetah Run, and all regularly scheduled shows.
Senior Admission is free at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park from February 1-29th, 2020.
San Diego Zoo Safari Park
At San Diego Zoo Safari Park, visitors step into a 1,800-acre reserve to embark on an adventure and get up close and personal with wild animals. Herds of wildlife roam their natural habitats within the park: elephants forage and play in Elephant Valley, lions romp and lounge in the grasslands of Lion Camp, and more. Next to large glass panels, guests can even see eye-to-eye with the majestic beasts.
There’s no shortage of ways for visitors to immerse themselves in the safari experience. The brightly colored Africa Tram tours field exhibits with diverse animals, and amateur zoologists can feed giraffes from the back of an open-air safari truck for an additional fee. The most adventurous animal lovers can even zipline over the Safari Park, getting a bird’s-eye view of the vast exhibits.
To get right in on the action, guests can attend exciting shows and hands-on exhibits. Over at Tiger Trail, tiger keepers tell tales about their rare Sumatran charges. And at the Cheetah Run, cheetahs sprint down a 330-foot track, showcasing their impressive speed as they chase down mechanical toys. Expert guides are always on-hand to answer questions, teaching kids and adults alike about the importance of conservation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2021. NO REFUNDS, ALL SALES FINAL. Ticket value includes all fees. Valid only for option purchased. This is a ticket redeemable only for a one-day pass at San Diego Zoo Safari Park until the expiration date; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Valid at San Diego Zoo Safari Park only, not valid at San Diego Zoo. Includes one visit to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Africa Tram, Cheetah Run, and all regularly scheduled shows. Parking not included. Limit 10 per person. Ticket value cannot be applied toward membership. Offer is not eligible for promo codes or other discounts. Expires on December 31, 2020. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About San Diego Zoo Safari Park
San Diego Zoo Safari Park is a wildlife sanctuary featuring more than 3,000 animals. The 1,800 acre park invites guests to witness wildlife through their eight safari options. As such, the Behind the Scenes safari provides a look into keeper-only areas with elephants, kangaroos, lions, giraffes and more. What’s more, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park features a botanical collection of 3,500 species.
Safaris (additional charges apply):
- Caravan Safari: features an up close view of Asian and African birds and mammals, complete with the opportunity to feed giraffes.
- Flightline Safari:offers a bird’s-eye view from a zip line that hovers 2/3 of a mile over the animal exhibits.
- Roar & Snore Safari: a sleepover adventure complete with a campfire and guided walks for an after-hours look at wildlife.
- Ultimate Safari: a completely customizable experience to suit your interests.
- Jungle Rope Safari: guests use a Smart Belay to navigate through the trails of the park.
- Cheetah Safari: features the chance to witness a cheetah run experience.
- Cart Safari: guests travel by cart through African Plains or Asian Savanna