All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Best Day in SF and Muir Woods Tour for One Adult
- Best Day in SF and Muir Woods Tour for One Child
Email email@example.com before purchasing to check availability. Best Day in SF and Muir Woods Tours are not available from 6/12/19 through 9/15/19.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Best Day in SF and Muir Woods Tours not available from 6/12/19 through 9/15/19. Email firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing to check availability. Child tickets are for children 12 and under. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SF Excursions
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Explore San Francisco's most popular neighborhoods, lunch in Sausalito, and over an hour in Muir Woods National Park.
- 6 different photo stops, in 11 different locations, to capture that perfect picture of your trip.
- A full hour walking around the majestic Muir Woods Redwood National Park.
- Lunch break along the Mediterranean waterfront town of Sausalito.
- Learn the culture, history, and architecture along with great restaurant recommendations.
- See where Mrs. Doubtfire was filmed, the home of the hippie movement, the largest Chinatown outside of Asia, and more.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
SF Excursions is 100% local, family-owned and operated tour company based in San Francisco. Brendan, owner and founder, has worked alongside his brother Dylan at Dylan's Tours for the past 7 years, showing thousands of visitors his version of San Francisco. Brendan's passion for traveling and seeing the world is the reason he loves showing off his beautiful hometown city.
3. What do you love most about your job?
I love my Job because I get to meet people from all around the world and show them the best city in the world..... a little biased for sure...
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
I get guests all the time coming up to me after tours telling me that their husband or wife bought the tickets and they weren't too sure they would enjoy the tour. But after taking the tour they are always amazed by how much they see and history they learn about the city and also how fast time flies by. I also get a lot of guests saying it was a pleasure having a "young tour guide" with so much knowledge of the city and love for the city he grew up in.