All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for one ticket ($75 value)
- $199 for four Groupons: each Groupon good for one ticket ($300 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift for single-ticket option. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Francisco International Beer Festival
It's not just the delicious bevy of brews that make the San Francisco International Beer Festival the longest running fest of its kind on the West Coast. It's the cause behind it that has kept beer fans returning every since since 1984. As the sole fundraiser for the Telegraph Hill Cooperative Nursery School (Tel-Hi), the fest raises approximately 90% of the school's operational costs each year, keeping tuition affordable in a city that's not known for its affordability. Here's what you can expect from this day of drinking responsibly for a better tomorrow.
- The Beers: The massive lineup of breweries includes 10 Barrel Brewing, Deschutes, Rogue, High Water, Abita, Eel River, Karl Strauss, Lagunitas, Oskar Blues, San Francisco Brewing Co., and dozens more.
- The Food: Local restaurants provide noshes to pair with your brews (included with your ticket), including fare from Belcampo Meat Co., The Pub BBQ, Jasper's Corner Tap, Pizza Orgasmica, and Z. Cioccolato Fudge.
- The Staff: The proud parents of Tel-Hi's preschool students man the booths and do the pouring alongside acclaimed brewers.