Non-profit organization created to promote the culture, interest, and appreciation of roses offers membership packages
What You'll Get
- Annual Single Membership to San Francisco Rose Society and 12 Issues of the SF Rosarian
- Annual Family Membership to San Francisco Rose Society and 12 Issues of the SF Rosarian
Benefits of Membership
- Twelve issues of “The San Francisco Rosarian,” SFRS’ monthly newsletter, with seasonal rose care articles
- Participation in the San Francisco Rose Society’s annual Rose Show
- Ten percent discount on all products at Flowercraft
- Trial membership with the American Rose Society
- Scheduled lectures and programs throughout the year
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires.
May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required.Must contact San Francisco Rose Society
About San Francisco Rose Society
At The San Francisco Rose Society, rose lovers find their oasis. Founded in 1941, the organization's aim is to promote the culture and appreciation of roses, which is achieved through interactive programs, lectures, public displays, and rose garden tours. During a monthly rose show, for example, rose enthusiasts can learn how roses are reviewed based on participants' own specimens.