All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 5, 2017
· Reviewed November 6, 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2012
What You'll Get
Today's side deal gets you one admission ticket to the San Francisco Vintners Market at the Fort Mason Center on November 20 and 21. Choose from two options:
- For $20, you get one regular admission ticket to the San Francisco Vintners Market ($40 in advance, $50 at the door).
- For $40, you get one reserve ticket to the San Francisco Vintners Market ($80 in advance, $90 at the door).
- One-stop wine tasting and buying set up in farmer's-market style
- Event begins at 1 p.m. and lasts until 5 p.m. both days
- More than 200 participating wineries from Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, the Russian River Valley, and more
- Boutique wineries, such as Modus Operandi and Foggy Bridge Winery
- Reserve ticket grants access to reserve room with higher-priced wines
- Regular admission includes all wines except those in the reserve room
- Visitors may meet local winemakers and sample their newly-released wines and special collections
- Partnered with One Brick non-profit organizers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Valid only for 1 day's admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Francisco Craft Spirits Carnival
San Francisco Vintners Market is the a showcase for small wineries to market and sell their wines direct to you. Come to "Try and Buy" wine on the spot and stock up for the Holiday season.