Today's side deal gets you one admission ticket to the San Francisco Vintners Market at the Fort Mason Center on November 20 and 21. Choose from two options:
- For $20, you get one regular admission ticket to the San Francisco Vintners Market ($40 in advance, $50 at the door).
- For $40, you get one reserve ticket to the San Francisco Vintners Market ($80 in advance, $90 at the door).
- One-stop wine tasting and buying set up in farmer's-market style
- Event begins at 1 p.m. and lasts until 5 p.m. both days
- More than 200 participating wineries from Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, the Russian River Valley, and more
- Boutique wineries, such as Modus Operandi and Foggy Bridge Winery
- Reserve ticket grants access to reserve room with higher-priced wines
- Regular admission includes all wines except those in the reserve room
- Visitors may meet local winemakers and sample their newly-released wines and special collections
- Partnered with One Brick non-profit organizers
San Francisco Craft Spirits Carnival
During San Francisco Craft Spirits Carnival, craft spirits producers from around the world showcase whiskey, bourbon, tequila, mescal, vodka, gin, absinthe, grappa, and much more. Patrons sample spirits and have the opportunity to purchase up to hundreds of products that you may not find anywhere else, including both big and small name brands.
38 Fort Mason 11
San Francisco, California 94123Get Directions