All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 5, 2017
· Reviewed November 6, 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2012
What You'll Get
Vodka comes from fermenting grains or potatoes, just as wine comes from criticizing grapes until they cry. Drink your fruit and veggies with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for early-bird general admission for one on Saturday, June 15, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (an $80 value)
- $49 for general admission for one on Saturday, June 15, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (a $100 value)
- $39 for general admission for one on Sunday, June 16, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (an $80 value)
- $59 for a VIP ticket for Saturday, June 15, and Sunday, June 16, with early entry at 1 p.m. (a $125 value)
On Saturday, June 15, and Sunday, June 16, the Fort Mason Center Festival Pavilion transforms into a celebration of all things alcohol, allowing enthusiasts to sample a huge lineup of handcrafted liquors before purchasing bottles for their own collection. In addition to trying free tastes from more than 100 craft distillers, such as Farmer’s Organic Gin, Crop Organic Vodka, and Stillwater Spirits, attendees can purchase meals by the plate from local vendors.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Must be 21 or older. May not be exchanged or used on other date. No children or pets. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Francisco Craft Spirits Carnival
San Francisco Vintners Market is the a showcase for small wineries to market and sell their wines direct to you. Come to "Try and Buy" wine on the spot and stock up for the Holiday season.