- $8 for two one-day general-admission tickets to the San Gennaro Feast - Little Italy ($18 value)
Choose from the following dates:
- Wednesday, May 7, 5 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Thursday, May 8, 5 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Friday, May 9, 5 p.m.–midnight
- Saturday, May 10, 12 p.m.–midnight
- Sunday, May 11, 12 p.m.–11 p.m. (fireworks at 9 p.m.)
San Gennaro Feast
Live entertainment, amusement rides, and delicious Italian food mark San Gennaro Feast, which celebrates Italian heritage and the festival's saintly namesake. During each of the days, vendors will serve a wide range of delicious foods, including pasta, pizza, and italian sausage and peppers. Live musical acts perform on the main stage every hour. All the while, Italian folk songs wander from the instruments of strolling musicians, and amusement rides light up the night skies while sending guests or thrill-seeking hunks of biscotti whistling through space.