What You'll Get
For $20, today's side deal gets your pet a veterinary examination at San Joaquin Veterinary Hospital on Blackstone Avenue (a $42 value).
- Comprehensive exam lasts 10–30 minutes and includes thorough examination of pet's fur, coat, skin, legs, paws, ears, eyes, nose, throat, teeth, gums, heart, lungs, abdomen, and gastrointestinal and urogenital systems
- Openly welcomes all species and sizes of pets, even exotic animals
- Highly knowledgeable staff sensitive to strong human-animal bond
- Extensive diagnostic technology that allows for abdominal and cardiac ultrasounds, as well as digital dental radiography
Reviews are limited but San Joaquin Veterinary Hospital does get a four-star average rating from six InsiderPagers.
- Such a caring vet! Dr. Alfaro helped me care for my aging cat through old age and kidney failure. Dr. Alfaro helped me make sure my cat had good quality of life which meant she was pain-free and happy. – Claire W.
- They have gotten me and my many pets through some tough illnesses and injuries. In all cases Dr. Alfaro has been compassional and honest; she recommends treatment based on the best interests of the animal but always takes into account my concerns. – M.A.A.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per pet. By appointment only. Not valid for diagnostics and medications. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.