Choose from Four Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Indian food and drinks for two, valid Sunday-Thursday
- $24 for $40 worth of Indian food and drinks for four, valid Sunday-Thursday
- $12 for $20 worth of Indian food and drinks for two, valid Friday-Saturday
- $24 for $40 worth of Indian food and drinks for four, valid Friday-Saturday
- Click here to see the menu
Sanam Kabob House
The chefs of Sanam Kabob Houseare so dedicated to immersing diners in the culture and flavor of their international cuisine, that they've imported a piece of India to do so. Head chef Frances Gomes prepares tandoori dishes in an oven that was shipped to the restaurant straight from the subcontinent. It's just one of the ways this family-owned eatery embraces tradition. The menu of Indian-, Afghan-, and Uzbek-influenced cuisine includes vegetarian entrees, such as palak paneer, as well as meaty dishes including tender lamb chops and spicy chicken tikka. For those with less exotic tastes, Sanam Kabob House offers some classic American standbys, from chicken wings and grilled burgers, to chicken nuggets shaped like the 13 colonies.