The aesthetician runs a fine blade over faces to remove the topmost layer and prep skin for brightening chemical peels
About This Deal
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
#####Sanctuary DermaSpa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All employees are required to wear masks
- Clients are recommended to wear masks, hand sanitizer is available in all rooms and at the front desk for client use
- Between clients, all rooms and equipment are sprayed with Clorox mixture and/or 70% isopropyl alcohol, as per Ohio state recommendation
- All clients must answer a few questions regarding recent health and have temperature checked (non-contact). Those with fever or exhibiting symptoms will be refused service.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Sanctuary DermaSpa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Sanctuary DermaSpa
Directed by Dr. Loraine Glaser-Zakem and anti-aging specialist Jean Clark, Sanctuary DermaSpa offers a range of medically supervised aesthetic treatments and spa services. As a registered nurse, Clark synthesizes her passions for both beauty and medicine while earning glowing endorsements from A-Line Magazine’s Elle Morris, who writes that she “delivers incredible medical-grade procedures.” Clark and a team of licensed aestheticians also nurture complexions with microdermabrasion, remove unwanted hair with waxing, and eliminate the need to always wear a Zorro mask with permanent-makeup application.