The aesthetician runs a fine blade over faces to remove the topmost layer and prep skin for brightening chemical peels
About This Deal
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
#####Sanctuary DermaSpa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All employees are required to wear masks
- Clients are recommended to wear masks, hand sanitizer is available in all rooms and at the front desk for client use
- Between clients, all rooms and equipment are sprayed with Clorox mixture and/or 70% isopropyl alcohol, as per Ohio state recommendation
- All clients must answer a few questions regarding recent health and have temperature checked (non-contact). Those with fever or exhibiting symptoms will be refused service.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Sanctuary DermaSpa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Sanctuary DermaSpa
Directed by Dr. Loraine Glaser-Zakem and anti-aging specialist Jean Clark, Sanctuary DermaSpa offers a range of medically supervised aesthetic treatments and spa services. As a registered nurse, Clark synthesizes her passions for both beauty and medicine while earning glowing endorsements from A-Line Magazine’s Elle Morris, who writes that she “delivers incredible medical-grade procedures.” Clark and a team of licensed aestheticians also nurture complexions with microdermabrasion, remove unwanted hair with waxing, and eliminate the need to always wear a Zorro mask with permanent-makeup application.