What You'll Get
- Reserve Wine Tasting for Two with Optional Tour (Valid Monday - Thursday)
- Reserve Wine Tasting for Two with Optional Tour (Valid Friday - Sunday)
- Reserve Wine Tasting for Four with Optional Tour (Valid Monday - Thursday)
- Reserve Wine Tasting for Four with Optional Tour (Valid Friday - Sunday)
- Private Reserve Wine Tasting for Up to 10 with Optional Tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Optional tour only available on Wednesday. Private wine tasting must be scheduled in advance. Tours and private tasting subject to availability. Alcohol is not discounted. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sanctuary Vineyards
Read on to learn about some of Sanctuary Vineyards's wines:
- Wild Pony White: The most popular dry wine and best seller, this smooth wine is 32% chardonnay, 20% pinot gris, 18% viognier, 14% sauvignon blanc, and 16% chardonnel.
- Morton: This red blend features cabernet sauvignon, malbec, cabernet franc, merlot, and petit verdot, which reveals black cherry flavors with sweet oak and spice on the nose.
- Lightkeeper: This rosé features a rich, honeyed aroma and fresh flavors of strawberry, melon, and cherries, combining muscadine flavor with "the appeal of a sweet rose."
When you pour our wines at your table, you’re enjoying a pure expression of our vineyard. Our vineyards come alive in the spring, and produce foliage, flowers and most importantly, fruit, as the season progresses. At the peak of ripeness, we pick our grapes by hand. Depending on type of grape and style of wine, we may ferment the wine slowly on the skins, or quickly extract the juice for a fresh and fruity style. Following fermentation, the wines are transferred to oak barrels, where they develop added complexity through years of careful storage. Once bottled, our wines are stored in cold cellars until they find their way to your glass. Every year is a different story here at Sanctuary – tales of fierce winter snow and nor’easters, starry summer nights and fierce hurricanes, all reminding us of our small but significant place as stewards of this coastal gem. Come be a part of our new wine tradition – it’s a story in the making. Our vineyards are greeted by brilliant sunrises and kissed by ocean breezes. Placid spring conditions and summer hurricanes both nurture and threaten the grapes. Sanctuary Vineyards is just a small part of an exciting Outer Banks destination - your wedding. Each year life begins anew on our estate, let’s start yours here.