Without steak, most Americans wouldn’t be able to justify owning such terrifyingly sharp steak knives, much less an entire rack of steak guns. Put steak knives to good use with today’s Groupon to Sandite Billiards and Grill. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get a steak dinner for two (up to a $35 total value). Dinner includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $5 value)
Two rib-eye-steak or filet-mignon entrees ($30 value)<p>
- For $31, you get a steak dinner for four (up to a $70 total value). Dinner includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10 value)
- Four rib-eye-steak or filet-mignon entrees (a $60 value)<p>
Diners at Sandite Billiards and Grill devour tender steaks, third-pound burgers packed with 100 percent ground beef, and Southern comfort fare and play games on 18 pool tables, arcade machines, and foosball tables. The menu heralds the arrival of appetizers, such as the chili-cheese nachos or hot wings, both of which render fingers messy like high-fives from Jack Kerouac. Diners train their forks on protein-packed 12-ounce rib eyes and 10-ounce fillets swaddled in strips of bacon and served with starch sidecars of fried, baked, or hot potatoes and texas toast. A family-friendly billiard hall, patrons of all ages can pluck Viking, Predator, or Lucasi cues off the wall and direct clacking stripes and solids over blue-felted pool tables or into opponents’ drinks.
7822 W Parkway Blvd.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74127Get Directions