What You'll Get
- Registration for One for a 7-Week Co-ed Social Dodgeball Summer League
- Registration for Two for a 7-Week Co-ed Social Dodgeball Summer League
- Registration for Five for a 7-Week Co-ed Social Dodgeball Summer League
- Registration for Eight-Twelve (Full Team) for a 7-Week Co-ed Dodgeball Summer League
League runs 7 weeks, Thursday nights, July 20–Aug 31. Air conditioned gym! Soft safe balls anyone can throw but won’t hurt.
After the games, the whole league heads out together for bar afterparties with drink specials and beer games.
Each week there is a costume theme (beach party, pajama party, baseball, college, etc.) Optional, but if you dress up you get free shots at the bar!
Each season the team voted Social Champions will chose a charity we will be donating to.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 10, 2017. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must be 21 or older. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Due to this league being co-ed the option for 5 people has a maximum of 3 of the same gender. The option for full team has a minimum of 3 women. Gym shoes and attire recommended. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sandlot Sports
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are New York City’s Dodgeball League. If you’ve ever been in a sports league before, you know how the idea of “social” actually just ends up being each team of pre-existing friends hanging out in their own clique? Yeah, that sucks. You’ll find a lot of that in New York. Here, it’s an actual community. So brace yourself for, you know, strangers being inclusive. I know. Deep breaths. Whether your agenda is meeting people, some charity, grabbin' a beer, exercise, a social option, a competitive one - we got you.
Better Game Experience:
- By players, for players: a community, not a corporation
- A culture built on not being a jerk instead of adult man-babies arguing over recreational sports
- The most playing time
Better Social Experience:
- Seasonal charity drive to an organization of your choice
- Actually meeting good people, not cliques
- Balanced gender ratio
- Post-game drink specials, Beer games, and shenanigans
- Costume themes (optional, but you get free shots!)