What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Registration for a Full Team (9+ people), Seven-Week Co-Ed Corporate Dodgeball League (Monday Nights)
Team building dodgeball for your organization (office, church group, alumni group, etc) League runs 7 weeks, Monday nights, July 17–August 28. Air conditioned gym! Soft safe balls anyone can throw but won’t hurt.
After games the whole league heads out together for bar afterparties with drink specials and beer games.
Each week there is a costume theme (beach party, pajama party, baseball, college, etc.) Optional, but if you dress up you get free shots at the bar.
Each season the team voted Social Champions will chose a charity we will be donating to.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 10, 2017. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must be 21 or older. Online registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Due to this league being co-ed, teams must consist of a minimum of 3 women. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sandlot Sports
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are New York City’s Dodgeball League. If you’ve ever been in a sports league before, you know how the idea of “social” actually just ends up being each team of pre-existing friends hanging out in their own clique? Yeah, that sucks. You’ll find a lot of that in New York. Here, it’s an actual community. So brace yourself for, you know, strangers being inclusive. I know. Deep breaths. Whether your agenda is meeting people, some charity, grabbin' a beer, exercise, a social option, a competitive one - we got you.
Better Game Experience:
- By players, for players: a community, not a corporation
- A culture built on not being a jerk instead of adult man-babies arguing over recreational sports
- The most playing time
Better Social Experience:
- Seasonal charity drive to an organization of your choice
- Actually meeting good people, not cliques
- Balanced gender ratio
- Post-game drink specials, Beer games, and shenanigans
- Costume themes (optional, but you get free shots!)