All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· December 29, 2016
· December 7, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for a one-hour boat tour for up to four people ($175 value)
- $175 for a two-hour boat tour for up to four people ($350 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Not valid 12/21-1/4. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sandpiper Watersports
Sandpiper Watersports gives guests four different ways to explore Florida's pristine waterways. Read on to find out a little about each:
- Tubing: considered the easiest of tow sports, tubing is accessible for family members of all ages, and allows riders to drift casually or cruise at high speeds behind a boat manned by an expert driver
- Waterski: Sandpiper provides all the equipment you need to zip across the waves in this classic tow sport
- Wakeboarding: similar to waterskiing, but with a board, this sport can be enjoyed by kids as young as 8 years old
- Flyboard: instructors teach newcomers to use these skateboard-like devices that use streams of water to propel riders into the air