Spirits lovers gather to tour the distillery and sample some of the options that include gin, black gin, and bacon-infused whiskey
About This Deal
- Distillery Tour and Spirit Tasting with Take-Home Shot Glasses for Two
- Distillery Tour and Spirit Tasting with Take-Home Shot Glasses for Four
- VIP Distillery Tour Package for One. Includes:
- Shot glass
- VIP Distillery Tour Package for Two. Includes:
- Two shot glasses
- Two t-shirts
- Distillery is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays; all other days, the hours are 12-5 p.m.
Need To Know
About Sandstone Distillery
Taking its name from the quarries that made its native Tenino famous, Sandstone Distillery exudes local pride. Distillers here carefully craft their spirits from grain grown in Washington, then mash and ferment them in-house using only clean, pure water from the Pacific Northwest. What results is a litany of liquors that range from simple classics to flavorful original concoctions:
Black gin: dark and mysterious, infused with signature notes of licorice. Bartenders in the tasting room recommend this spirit in a lime and licorice cocktail.
Bacon White Whiskey: This self-sufficient spirit incorporates flavor from Sandstone's own hogs, who feed on spent grain from the distillery. Bloody marys complement the whiskey perfectly.
Vapor-infused vodkas Vapor-infused vodkas Distillers infuse Sandstone's popular vodka with handfuls of herbs fresh from the garden, with a rotating menu including rosemary, lemon-ginger, and raspberry.