Few things are as satisfying as a good meal or the thrum of a crossbow as it sends a bolt into a ham. Hit the spot with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $7 for $16 worth of country-style food and drinks for parties of two or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $15 for $34 worth of country-style food and drinks for parties of four or more, valid Monday– Friday
- $7 for $14 worth of country-style food and drinks for parties of two or more, valid Saturday
- $15 for $30 worth of country-style food and drinks for parties of four or more, valid Saturday
- Click to see the full menu.
Sandy's Country Junction
There are a few quick giveaways that designate Sandy's Country Junction as a true down-home restaurant. One is the western decor, complete with antiquated ads for iced tea and a statue of a cowboy atop a bucking bronco. Another is the service, which is replete with easy smiles. The menu is what truly cements the rustic vibe, though. Here, you can find beverages in two sizes: regular or boot. And if you opt for a boot of milk, you'll have to choose from standard milk, chocolate milk, or buttermilk, which is produced by cows who exclusively eat movie theatre popcorn.
The venue has been serving up breakfast and lunch in Clovis for nearly 20 years, enough time to develop a knack for country specialties. These include chicken-fried steak, biscuits with gravy, and more than 10 types of omelettes, which can arrive stuffed with fixings such as chili beans and chorizo. A large selection of afternoon dishes features sandwiches named after famous westerners. The Calamity Jane, for example, piles roast beef and jack cheese onto grilled sourdough. For kids, the kitchen preps junior quesadillas and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.
94% of 422 customers recommend
“The people are great”
“The food is great!”
“Good country breakfast!”