What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $79 for one week at American Girl Summer Camp with lunch, valid June 6–10 ($160 value)
- $79 for one week at American Girl Summer Camp with lunch, valid June 13–17 ($160 value)
- $79 for one week at American Girl Summer Camp with lunch, valid July 11–15 ($160 value)
Camp sessions take place 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and they teach kids about history through crafts, food, and games.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heritage Sandy Springs
As a nonprofit dedicated to preserving and promoting the history and cultural identity of the area, Heritage Sandy Springs operates several properties. These include Heritage Green, the Sandy Springs Society Entertainment Lawn, and the Heritage Sandy Springs Museum. Read on to learn more about each one:
- Heritage Green: Located in the heart of the city, this 4-acre plot is home to the city's namesake springs. This lush, verdant landscape is also the location of the annual Sandy Springs Festival.
- Sandy Springs Society Entertainment Lawn: Heritage Green's entertainment lawn plays host to several live performances from local musicians, as well as special events such as the Rhythm & Brews Festival.
- Heritage Sandy Springs Museum: Opened at the repurposed Williams-Payne House in 2010, the museum features exhibits that tell the story of the city's ongoing history. Visitors can also stop by the museum for numerous programs, such as the Titles @ Twilight book club for adults and American Girl clubs and camps for kids.