All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for One to Prohibition in the Park, Saturday, July 29, 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Admission for Two to Prohibition in the Park, Saturday, July 29, 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Admission for Five to Prohibition in the Park, Saturday, July 29, 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Guests can enjoy an elegant evening in the garden at Heritage Green, featuring heavy hors d’oeuvres and complimentary libations, plus a silent auction to benefit the Heritage Sandy Springs Farmers Market and Historic Resources Program. Tickets include five tastings of specialty craft cocktails, sponsored by The Savvy Cellars and JR Revelry, which will be infused with ingredients from the Farmers Market. Hors d’oeuvres will be prepared by Brooklyn Cafe, Savor Bar and Kitchen, Slope’s BBQ, CalyRoad Creamery, and Cloud Catering. Visitors can experience the feel of the Prohibition-era in the cigar lounge, sponsored by Sandy Springs Cigars, while enjoying jazz music. Heritage Sandy Springs will present the history of moonshine and speakeasies from Sandy Springs to the metro-Atlanta area, and throughout the state of Georgia. Four cocktail bars and a speakeasy will feature the unique histories of five liquors. Mary O. Boyle and Ron Smith discuss their historical book Prohibition in Atlanta with interested guests. This book has generously been donated to the event’s silent auction, as well as a one-of-a-kind Frabel glass sculpture.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heritage Sandy Springs
As a nonprofit dedicated to preserving and promoting the history and cultural identity of the area, Heritage Sandy Springs operates several properties. These include Heritage Green, the Sandy Springs Society Entertainment Lawn, and the Heritage Sandy Springs Museum. Read on to learn more about each one:
- Heritage Green: Located in the heart of the city, this 4-acre plot is home to the city's namesake springs. This lush, verdant landscape is also the location of the annual Sandy Springs Festival.
- Sandy Springs Society Entertainment Lawn: Heritage Green's entertainment lawn plays host to several live performances from local musicians, as well as special events such as the Rhythm & Brews Festival.
- Heritage Sandy Springs Museum: Opened at the repurposed Williams-Payne House in 2010, the museum features exhibits that tell the story of the city's ongoing history. Visitors can also stop by the museum for numerous programs, such as the Titles @ Twilight book club for adults and American Girl clubs and camps for kids.