A facial can cleanse your face of accumulated grime, pollution, and the nearly invisible arrows volleyed at you by your tiny enemies. Face them head on with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a seaweed facial (a $130 value)
- Relaxing facial massage and seaweed-infused mask enrich skin with vitamins
- Speeds up cell regeneration to leave skin firmer and brighter, and can help soothe sun-exposed skin. <p>
$75 for a skincare package (a $205 total value), which includes:
- Above seaweed facial (a $130 value)
- Your choice of a glyco-sea peel to refresh skin or a papaya-enzyme peel to balance skin tone (a $30 value)
- 30-minute scalp massage (a $45 value), which nourishes the scalp and hair with coconut, jojoba, sesame oil, rosemary, and lavender<p>
_Though Holistic Bodycare Hoboken New York City sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available._
Holistic Bodycare Hoboken New York City
Though the word “potion” may evoke images of bubbling cauldrons, the staff at Holistic Bodycare Hoboken New York City cast no spells with their potion massages. Instead, they mix together fresh ingredients, such as coconut butter, apricot kernels, vanilla oil, sandalwood, and nutmeg, to soothe aching muscles. These custom massages, as well as the spa’s spread of holistic facials, serve Holistic Bodycare’s mission of bettering clients through natural healing and anti-aging treatments. Guests sip on complimentary glasses of wine or cups of tea as they await their services inside of one of Holistic Bodycare’s private treatment rooms. The owner named the spa after a small village in Trinidad and Tobago, where residents live amongst the elements of nature. The team hopes that clients leave the spa “Sans Souci,” which means “carefree” in French and “without soup” on fake French menus.