Cryotherapy is an effective alternative to traditional ice baths designed for people seeking improved health and faster recovery
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 90 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Santa Barbara Cryotherapy
Imagine taking a dip in an ice-covered pond in the dead of winter, wearing nothing but your swimsuit. Now imagine that the pond is about 250 degrees colder—that's the experience of Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC). But this treatment isn't just for daredevils and homesick yetis. In fact, at Santa Barbara Cryotherapy, technicians specialize in cryotherapy and cryotherapy alone because they believe in the benefits it can have on the human body.
When bodies are exposed to ultra-low temperatures for a short period of time (no more than three minutes), the vasoconstriction that results can lead to pain relief, increased metabolism, and improved joint function. That's part of the reason why athletes tend to frequent cryotherapy chambers and why some teams have even installed them in their training facilities.