Choose from 10 Options
Gymnastics and movement camp for boys and girls, ages 4–15
- $99 for a four-day camp, December 29–31 and January 2, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. ($240 value)
- $75 for a three-day camp, December 22-23, and 26, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. ($180 value)
Cheer class, meeting on Mondays or Fridays for eight weeks starting January 5 through February 27, 2015.
- $69 for ages 4–7, 4:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m., ($167 value)
- $69 for ages 8–12, 5:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. ($167 value)
- $69 for ages 10–19, 6:30 p.m.–8 p.m. ($167 value)
Rhythmic gymnastics class, meeting on Tuesdays for eight weeks starting January 5 through February 27, 2015.
- $69 for ages 4–6, 5:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. ($167 value)
- $67 for ages 7 and up, 6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m. ($167 value)
Trampoline and tumbling class, meeting for eight weeks starting January 5 through February 27, 2015.
- $69 for ages 5–12, on Thursdays, 2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m., ($167 value)
- $69 for ages 5–12, on Tuesdays, 2:30- p.m.–3:30 p.m., ($167 value)
- $69 for ages 5–12, on Thursdays, 3:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m. ($167 value)
Santa Barbara Gymnastics Club
Staff Size: 11–25 people
Pro Tip: Wear clothing specific for gymnastics and bring socks for the trampoline.
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: Our camps and classes
Recommended Age Group: Kids
Q&A with Susan Montgomery, Owner and Director
What special training do you or your staff have?
Staff members have degrees in Child Psychology and coaching. They are CPR/First Aid and USAG Safety Certified, as well as fingerprinted and background checked. Staff members attend Regional and National trainings. Susan Montgomery trains her USA Team Member athletes with the other USA Olympic coaches and USA Olympic Teams training center in Texas. Susan has had an athlete on the USA Team for the past seven years. Susan is a USA Artistic National judge and is also a certified trampoline judge. On staff as well are other judges who have judged USA Nationals for the past three years.
What’s your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of the job is teaching a child new skills and seeing the expression of pride and accomplishment on their face when they have mastered the skill. This brings joy to my heart.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
We have had several of our State, Regional and National Champions start off in our Summer Camps. Who knew? Also, our camp is designed to provide a safe, fun gymnastics and trampoline experience for all levels of athlete, from beginning to National Team members. We provide the highest quality instruction and encouragement in an atmosphere where every child is a champion.