What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $8 for two adult tickets to the fair ($16 value)
- $16 for four adult tickets to the fair ($32 value)
- $12 for two adult tickets and two child tickets to the fair ($26 value)
- $16 for one ticket to the demolition derby and one ticket to the fair ($33 value)
- $11 for one ticket to a wine tasting and one ticket to the fair ($23 value)
- $9 for one ticket to the roller derby match and one ticket to the fair ($18 value)
On July 30–August 2, the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds will fill with food vendors, hypnotists, magicians, animals, rides, and musicians for this year’s installment of the annual rite of passage. See the full schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Parking not included. Child passes valid for ages 5 - 11; children 4 and younger receive free admission. Demolition Derby expires Aug 1, 2015 @ 5 PM. Fair dates: July 30 - August 2, 2015. Roller Derby held on August 2nd. Upgrade for limited track side seats to roller derby available for small fee. Must be 21 or older with ID for wine tasting. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Santa Clara County Fair
Each summer, flocks of people migrate to the Santa Clara County Fair for four days of music, food, and entertainment. Although it has its roots in the agricultural achievements of generations of rancheros and orchard workers, the annual celebration still knows how to draw modern crowds; this year, organizers booked everything from magic and hypnotism acts to a sea lion demonstration and a demolition derby. Of course, they haven't forgotten what made fairs great in the first place; attendees can also expect fair staples such as plentiful food, twirling rides, and live performances from national headline acts and well-known Bay bands.