Choose from Five Options
- $8 for two adult tickets (up to $16 value)
- $16 for four adult tickets (up to $32 value)
- $12 for two adult tickets and two children's tickets (up to $26 value)
- $16 for one ticket to the demolition derby and fair (up to $33 value)
- $11 for one ticket to the wine tasting and fair (up to $23 value)
On July 31–August 3, the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds will fill with food vendors, hypnotists, magicians, animals, rides, and musicians for this year's installment of the annual rite of passage. See the full schedule.
Santa Clara County Fair
Each summer, flocks of people migrate to the Santa Clara County Fair for four days of music, food, and entertainment. Although it has its roots in the agricultural achievements of generations of rancheros and orchard workers, the annual celebration still knows how to draw modern crowds; this year, organizers booked everything from magic and hypnotism acts to a sea lion demonstration and a demolition derby. Of course, they haven't forgotten what made fairs great in the first place; attendees can also expect fair staples such as plentiful food, twirling rides, and live performances from national headline acts and well-known Bay bands.