- $60 toward paintball games and more at Santa Clara Paintball
- Good for admission, paint, air, paintball packages, or memberships
- Several fields
- Team-oriented adventures
- Safety-focused referees
- Close to San Jose
- Must be at least 10 years old; those under 18 require waiver.
- Open Wednesdays and Fridays 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturdays and Sundays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Reservations recommended.
Yelpers give Santa Clara Paintball 3.5 stars, and paintball enthusiasts on PBReview share their positive experiences. > * I’ve been to this field once and i have to admit it was one of the best playing experiences i have ever had. – Faraz, PBReview > * This is my favorite field in northern California. – HavocAE, PBReview > * I had never been paint balling before yesterday…We had a blast! – Jennifer L., Yelp
The locations that comprise Paintball Tickets challenge hue-happy gamers to a range of combative revelry fought with air-powered paintbrushes. During games, referees maintain a fun and lighthearted wartime experience while competitors engage in capture-the-flag style strategy. As players navigate the terrain on a quest to invade the other team's territory and avoid epidemics of trenchfoot, they covertly scope opponents and peg them with bright-colored pellets to dull their chance at victory.
South San Jose
2542 Monterey Hwy.
San Jose, California 95111Get Directions