Choose from Five Options
- $20 for an up to 7-mile day trip via kayak or paddleboard for one (up to $40 value)
- $39 for an up to 7-mile day trip via kayak, paddleboard, or canoe for two (up to $80 value)
- $76 for an up to 7-mile day trip via kayak, paddleboard, or canoe for four (up to $160 value)
- $49 for a two-day, one-night canoe experience for two ($100 value)
- $96 for a two-day, one-night canoe experience for four ($200 value)
For the day trips, each person may choose a canoe, kayak, or standup paddleboard. If they like, pairs can share a tandem kayak or canoe. For overnight trips, customers can bring their own camping gear or rent everything they might need (except for food) from Santa Fe Canoe Outpost.
Santa Fe Canoe Outpost
With an inventory of canoes and kayaks—as well as a choice launch point on the banks of the Santa Fe River—Santa Fe Canoe Outpost is a starting point for a wide range of aquatic day trips. There are adventures of varying length, from the 7-mile down-river trip to Rum Island to multi-day canoe camping trips to the furthest destination, 39 miles away. Gliding down the river, paddlers may spy some of Florida's famous springs, including the Poe, Devil's Eye, or Lilly, or can peer back at nocturnal wildlife on one of the monthly Full Moon trips. At the conclusion of each outing, a Canoe Outpost team member arrives to safely transport both guests and vessels back to home base.