Choose from Six Options
- $69 for a three-to-four-hour Street Art bike tour for two ($138 value)
- $138 for a three-to-four-hour Street Art bike tour for four ($276 value)
- $89 for a three-to-four-hour Sweet Spots bike tour for two ($89 value)
- $178 for a three-to-four-hour Sweet Spots bike tour for four ($316 value)
- $79 for a three-to-four-hour Urban Farming bike tour for two ($158 value)
- $158 for a three-to-four-hour Urban Farming bike tour for four ($316 value)<p>
The 7-8-mile art tour is an easy ride through the streets of Venice Beach, where groups can see famed graffiti by renowned street artists. The Sweet Spots bike tour is a moderate ride and traverses about 11 miles to various sweet shops featuring cream cheese puffs, almond crunch truffles, and salted caramel ice cream. The tour includes tastings at each stop. Finally, the four-hour urban farming tour is a bit more advanced, taking groups on a 18-mile ride to various sustainable landscapes throughout the community. Groups will encounter fruit and veggie gardens, composting systems, and animals, all while learning about seed-saving programs and energy efficiency.
Santa Monica Bike Center
Santa Monica Bike Center is home to Bike and Park, a business created to put biking at the forefront of easy and accessible transportation. Bike and Park operates bike centers across the country to do so. Its Santa Monica Bike Center location on 2nd Street offers rentals, sharing programs, and guided bike and segway tours. There's even a repair shop for tune-ups, as well as access to educational programs.