All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $7 for admission for two ($10 value)
- Kids 12 and under get in free.
- Click to see the aquarium hours.
- For every Groupon sold, $1 will be donated to sponsor school field trips to the aquarium.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. must be used in 1 visit, can't be included with any other offers Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
The horses spinning on the carousel might be the flashiest creatures at the Santa Monica Pier, but venture one story down and you'll find an entire world of life swimming below. At the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, aquatic characters from sea stars and seahorses to sharks and rays come together to delight more than 85,000 visitors each year while inspiring them to get involved in the mission of conservation.
- Size: 4,500 square feet holding more than 100 species of local marine animals and algae that are found in the Santa Monica Bay.
- Crown Jewel: The Under the Pier Exhibit, a 2,200-gallon tank where half-moons, sargos, cabezon, rays and a giant sea bass all swim directly beneath the Santa Monica Pier.
- Eye Catcher: The open-topped shark and ray exhibit, which allows for up-close viewing of horn sharks, swell sharks, and sting rays.
- Hands-On Activities: Get a hug from a spiky sea urchin, examine sea life through microscopes, go on a scavenger hunt, or create a fun take-home craft like an octopus puppet or sea star crown.
- Special Programs: Saturday Story Time for kids and Shark Sundays, when experts give presentations on these misunderstood animals of the deep.
- Pro Tip: The animals are most active during feeding times on Tuesday and Friday afternoons, and during Shark Sundays.