Choose Between Two Options
- $9 for $15 worth of food for two
- $18 for $30 worth of food for four
The chefs at Sapore Italiano whip up thin-crust, pan, and stuffed pizza, plus pasta dinners, parmigianas, and homemade soups and sauces to form an extensive menu of flavorful Italian fare. Read on to learn about a few of the standout dishes.
- Pizza: The kitchen's thin-crust pizza is covered in salsa, ground beef, beans, and cheddar cheese, then topped with black olives, lettuce, and tomatoes with sour cream and hot peppers on the side.
- Pasta: The restaurant's baked lasagna is among its most popular offerings. The layers of meat, cheese, and noodles are accompanied by bread, butter, and more cheese.
- Ribs: Ribs are an excellent complement to pizza, and Sapore Italiano offers tasty barbecued ones served alongside coleslaw, french fries, or a baked potato, plus bread and butter.