What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $9 for $15 worth of food for two
- $18 for $30 worth of food for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sapore Italiano
The chefs at Sapore Italiano whip up thin-crust, pan, and stuffed pizza, plus pasta dinners, parmigianas, and homemade soups and sauces to form an extensive menu of flavorful Italian fare. Read on to learn about a few of the standout dishes.
- Pizza: The kitchen's thin-crust pizza is covered in salsa, ground beef, beans, and cheddar cheese, then topped with black olives, lettuce, and tomatoes with sour cream and hot peppers on the side.
- Pasta: The restaurant's baked lasagna is among its most popular offerings. The layers of meat, cheese, and noodles are accompanied by bread, butter, and more cheese.
- Ribs: Ribs are an excellent complement to pizza, and Sapore Italiano offers tasty barbecued ones served alongside coleslaw, french fries, or a baked potato, plus bread and butter.