What You'll Get
- Two Ramen Dishes for Two People
- Four Ramen Dishes for Four People
See the ramen menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sapporo Ramen & Noodle Bar
Sapporo Ramen & Noodle Bar's food may appear simple at first. For example, the ramen noodles are made only with flour and water. But the basic noodles create the best texture and flavor once paired with all the sauces, broths, and ingredients that Sapporo Ramen & Noodle Bar has to offer. Read on to learn about some Japanese soul-food items, which also includes izakaya dishes.
- Tako Yaki: Fried octopus fritters are topped with Japanese mayo, katsu sauce, bonito flakes, and roasted seaweed.
- Breakfast Mazemen: This broth-less ramen features toasted sesame and garlic soy tare, sautéed pork belly, poached egg, shaved bonito, roasted nori, and shredded scallions.
- Sapporo Udon: A simple yet tasty dashi udon broth is paired with fresh udon noodles, kanikama, and wakame, all of which is topped with chopped scallions and tempura flakes.
- Orochon Miso: Extra spicy miso tare, fresh ramen noodles, beansprouts, chashu, ajitsuke tamago, menma, narutomaki, roasted nori, and shredded scallions are featured in a blended chicken and pork broth.