- $59 for a mini-spa package treatment at Sara Elizabeth Skincare and Nail Boutique
- Sara Elizabeth Skincare and Nail Boutique is a celebrated salon that has earned the honor of Boutique Bliss from San Diego magazine in 2008, along with countless accolades for its masterful pampering and healthful elixirs
- Quick ritual are administered in copper pots with rejuvenating organic and vegan products and soothe and balance the sacral chakra while softening skin
- Customized facial improves skin texture and brightens skin, and ends with an infusion of moisture
- Complemented by an elixir from Sara Elizabeth’s elixir bar
- Based on traditional Chinese medicines, the six available fruit and herb beverages contain concentrated antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Elixirs are all-natural and contain no added sugars or preservatives. They leave clients feeling refreshed, buoyant, and glad they relinquished their extremities to the elegant salon with its gentle wooden accents, hints of bamboo and ginger, brass chandeliers, and flowers
Sara Elizabeth Skincare and Nail Boutique’s long list of press and awards includes being honored as Boutique Bliss and [Best Esthetician) by San Diego magazine: > * Clients of Sara Elizabeth Skincare leave the stylish Mission Hills hot spot with radiant skin, polished nails and must-have beauty products from her in-house boutique. – Julia Beeson Polloreno, San Diego
CityVoters give Sara Elizabeth Skincare a five-star average and four Citysearchers give a four-star average: > * This boutique is so cool ! I knew I liked it the minute I walked in…I had a manicure and a pedicure, then the Ginseng Hebal Facial ( awesome) [sic]. Everyone was so professional and friendly. Best customer service ever! – emily1971, Citysearch
Sara Elizabeth Skincare
Sara Elizabeth Skincare's founder Sara Elizabeth Kuite has traveled the country to build her acute knowledge of bodily betterments, studying specialized skincare in New York City with celebrity facialist Ling Chan and scaling the Rocky Mountains to learn Japanese kobido massage techniques under sensei master Shogo Mochizuki. Today, she fuses Eastern ideas with Western technology in her current practice, which places an emphasis on deep healing and prevention of unnecessary epidermal wear. Her highly trained eyes carefully scan skin to spot specific conditions and create a personalized skincare regimen for each individual, and she gives each patient the time and attention they need to learn how to use products correctly and finally set the clocks on their VCRs.
Celery green walls and white overstuffed chairs provide a tranquil setting for all services, which include everything from anti-aging, hydrating, or exfoliating facials to hair removal with sugar paste or blue chamomile wax. Clients awaiting treatment may soothe sore eyes by browsing through a boutique stocked with skincare products such as Sara Elizabeth Botanical Skincare and Sara Elizabeth Advanced Skincare.
4026 Hawk St.
San Diego, California 92103Get Directions