Professional fishing charter company offers a variety of trips and excursions around local areas for individuals and groups alike
About This Deal
- What’s included: rod, reels, and bait
- Fishing license required for ages 16 or older
- Passengers may catch steelhead, walleye, bass, or perch.
- Fish cleaning is available for a fee.
- What to bring: a cooler, sunscreen, sunglasses, drinks, food, rain gear, a jacket, a hat, soft-soled shoes, a camera, and Dramamine
- Boats dock in Port Clinton, Lorain (main dock), Geneva, and the Cleveland area.
About Sara-J Sportfishing Charters
A 34-foot King Cat twin-hull catamaran sets sail on the waters of Lake Erie, its 900-horsepower engine churning up a frothy wake as it leaves port and enters the aqueous abyss. At Sara-J Sportfishing Charters, guests spend a sunny afternoon on the open water casting and reeling in the lake's bounty of fish. With more than 20 years of experience, captain Gary Carpenter is confident enough in his abilities that he promises that charters will either reel in fish by the end of their trip or passengers receive their money back. Tours set out in the morning or afternoon as captains pilot vessels towards schools of walleye, steelhead, or perch swimming beneath the surface. Passengers soak up the sun, nibble on snacks, and regale stories of reeling in their first bluegill or misplaced water-skier.