In the winter, air sucks moisture from your hair and converts that moisture into snow. Recapture your dome’s dew and beautify your frizzied mane with today’s Groupon.
$35 for a bridal package (a $73 total value), which includes:
- Complimentary prewedding hair consultation
- Lip wax (a $14 value; completed during consultation)
- Eyebrow wax (a $14 value; completed during consultation)
- Bridal updo on wedding day (a $45 value)
- Customized hair kit for last-minute touchups
- Option to add bridesmaids’ updos for an additional $30 per person<p>
$45 for a women’s cut-and-color package (up to a $95 total value), which includes: * Women’s shampoo, haircut, and style (a $35 value) * Full color or full highlights (up to a $60 value)<p>
Long hair may incur an additional charge of $7–$11. Through March 2012, 20% of profits will be donated to a local breast-cancer-education-and-research group.<p>
Sara Larson at Utopia Massage and Spa
Hailing from a small town in western Nebraska, licensed cosmetologist Sara Larson performs salon services with a personalized, friendly touch and an eye for fashion gleaned during hair and makeup photo shoots. Larson’s passion for hairstyling dates back to childhood when the budding stylist coiffed her aunts’ hair and tamed the unruly manes of My Little Ponies. These experiences inform Larson's services, which include cuts, color, and waxes with products by the likes of Aquage and Sebastian Professional.