$47 for One MitoProtect DN-Awake Facial at Sara Mattson Skin Therapy ($95 Value)

Sara Mattson Skin Therapy, Inc.

Up to 51% Off
120+ bought
Give as a Gift
Unable to add now. Please try again later
Unable to remove now. Please try again later

What You'll Get

Over 90% of human communication is done non-verbally; the remaining 10% is performed through "yes, no, maybe" notes. Get your gesture-generator in gorgeous shape with today’s side deal. For $47, you get one MitoProtect DN-Awake facial at Sara Mattson Skin Therapy, located in St. Louis Park. Groupon customers can schedule an appointment by phone in advance.

Sink into a chair at Sara’s for a 60-minute MitoProtect DN-Awake facial designed to energize mitochondria's collagen production, resulting in toned and healthy skin. The highly specialized treatment cleanses, exfoliates, stimulates, and hydrates the skin in the process. Your session concludes with a rich spray of nutrients and pure oxygen, which introduces essentials into your pores much more effectively than rubbing your cheeks with crushed Flintstone vitamins. In the hands of 10-year industry veteran aesthetician Sara Mattson, your face will receive the utmost of care in the soothing and professional atmosphere.


Take a look at what clients of Sara Mattson Skin Therapy are saying in enthusiastic testimonials:

  • I first went to Sara for a "fun" facial and immediately fell in love with her services. – Kristy
  • Sara's knowledge of skin care surpassed my expectations when I first came into her office. – Catherine Langer

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires May 14, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for MitoProtect DN-Awake Facial. Appointment required. 24-hour cancellation policy or Groupon is forfeited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

About Sara Mattson Skin Therapy, Inc.

Sara Mattson Skin Therapy, Inc.

Face & Skin, Facial
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.