What You'll Get
If your eyes are the windows to your soul, your teeth are the white-picket fence that protects the soul from windpipe-sized pieces of taffy. Strengthen your defenses against attacks on the soul with today's Groupon for clean and healthy teeth. For $55, you’ll get a cleaning, exam, and x-rays at Sarah Tevis Poteet, DDS, one of D Magazine’s Best Dentists (a $332 value).
An inviting ambience—conjured by a cozy waiting room, flowers, art, and airy windows—and friendly staff make mouth maintenance enjoyable. After a visit with Dr. Tevis Poteet, your smile will be ready for holiday photos and mistletoe moments.
By improving mouth health, you can improve overall health; research suggests a link between periodontal diseases and other chronic conditions, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and Alzheimer's. A cleaning might not cure brain fever or hammer toes, but broken fillings and cavities can't hide from Dr. Tevis Poteet's expert eye (her left one). If you lay in bed at night fearing the piercing pain of a future cavity, let Dr. Tevis Poteet check it out so you can sleep easy with a clean bill of health, and nip dental disaster in the bud.
- One of the best experiences that I have had at the dentist office. The whole staff was friendly as well as knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Thanks again for the pearly whites! – Clark, Facebook
Simple Ways to Annihilate Anxiety
Although highly uncommon, a small percentage of the population experiences slight anxiety and the inexplicable desire to start a professional sports league before visiting a medical professional. If the calming ambience and friendly, professional staff at Dr. Tevis Poteet’s office don’t put you at ease, here are some helpful pointers to ensure a smooth visit:
- Listen to MP3s of the relaxing sounds of pine needles and lavender
- Dress comfortably in an outfit that is not made out of mirrors
- Take deep breaths and think of soothing images, such as the sun hugging the moon, or a painting of an oil rig
- Watch a funny movie about the life of Andrew Jackson, starring Don Cheadle as Henry Clay
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
About Sarah Tevis Poteet, DDS
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. New customers only. Appointment required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.