Choose from Five Options
- $14 for $25 worth of ribs and American food for dinner
- $28 for $50 worth of ribs and American food for dinner for four or more
- $12 for $20 worth of ribs and American food for lunch
- $24 for $40 worth of ribs and American food for lunch for four or more
- $20 for $30 worth of ribs and American food for carryout
- See the menu here.
Sardi's Den's chefs whip up smokehouse specialties and hearty sandwiches, burgers, and pastas. They smoke their signature baby back ribs over hickory, slow roast them, and baste them in the house red barbecue sauce. And they hickory-smoke pulled pork and chicken after dusting the meats with a Memphis rub.
Their skills don't stop at the smoker, though. They also craft rib eyes glazed in Jack Daniel's sauce, spicy pimento cheeseburgers, oversized wings, and blackened tilapia.
Sardi's ample meals pair perfectly with cold craft brews, which patrons can enjoy at the TV-equipped bar while watching football players daintily pirouette after a touchdown.