Having family meetings over a pizza offers a tasty distraction during silent stalemates and aerodynamic cuisine missiles during heated debates. Settle clan disputes with today’s Groupon to Sardo’s Pizza in Largo. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get a pizza dinner (up to a $35.48 total value). The pizza dinner includes:
- One large pizza with up to five toppings or specialty pizza (up to a $24.99 value)
- 12 wings (a $7.99 value)
Six garlic knots (a $2.50 value)
- For $10, you get an Italian meal for two (up to a $21.48 total value). The meal includes:
- Two salads, sandwiches, calzones, or pasta entrees (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Two 20-ounce soft drinks (up to a $1.75 value each)
Chefs at Sardo’s Pizza sweep house-made sauce across New York– style pies, served up with a side of good-natured jabs from owner Santo Sardo. Bubbles of fresh mozzarella bloom between tomatoes, garlic, and parsley sprinkled on the menu’s Old Fashion pizza, an entree more conservative than the estimated size of the universe. Patrons embellish Supreme dough disks with any five toppings, including pepperoni, artichoke heart, mushroom, jalapeño, and meatball, and then get tangled up with 12 wings and 6 garlic knots splashed with buttery goodness. Other authentic and inventive selections include the lasagna calzone and the Eggplant Parm, which snuggles into a hero’s sizzling pocket of homemade bread.
10839 Ulmerton Rd.
Largo, Florida 33778