All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Naan is hard to resist due to its soft, fluffy texture and the way that saying its name forces you to open your mouth as wide as you can. Give in to naan with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for a lunch buffet for two redeemable Monday–Friday (a 23.90 value)
- $24 for a lunch buffet for four redeemable Monday–Friday (a $47.80 value)
- $13 for a lunch buffet for two, redeemable Saturday or Sunday (a $25.90 value)
- $26 for a lunch buffet for four, redeemable Saturday or Sunday (a $51.80 value)
- $15 for $30 worth of dinner for two
- See the lunch buffet menu and the dinner menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended. Dine-in only. Not valid toward the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sargam House Restaurant
The dishes are all vegetarian at Sargam House Restaurant, and some are even vegan. The dinner menu is rife with fragrant North Indian dishes, crafted with housemade paneer and simmering in sauces made fragrant with green chilies and fenugreek, rather than a teaspoonful of Chanel No. 5. South Indian plates fire up the palate with dosas stuffed with spicy potatoes and utthappam topped with chili and tomatoes. Lunchtime means a buffet, which boasts no fewer than seven curries as the kitchen delivers fresh-baked dosas to each table.