Even the most unrepentant nudist will keep a few pieces of modest finery on hand for the occasional bar mitzvah or traffic-court date. Today’s Groupon spruces up dishabille gentlemen with custom-fitted finery at Sartori Amici. Choose from the following options:
- For $499, you get a suit package (a $1,078.99 total value) with the following:
- One custom-fitted Italian suit (an $899.99 value)
- One custom-fitted Egyptian cotton shirt (a $179 value)<p>
- For $799, you get a suit package (a $2,064.99 total value) with the following:
- One custom-made Italian suit made from performance wool fabrics (an $1,800 value)
- One custom-fitted Egyptian cotton shirt (a $179 value)
- One Italian silk tie (an $85.99 value) <p>
- For $999, you get a suit package (a $3,028 total value) with the following:
- One custom-made Italian suit made from high-end Dormeuil, Loro Piana, or Thomas Ogilvy fabrics (an $2,500 value)
- Two custom-fitted Egyptian cotton shirts (a $179 value each)
- Two Italian silk ties (a $170 value)
Sartori Amici fetches fabrics from throughout Europe to suffuse every customized seam in their tailor-made suits with comfort and style. Suits swathe gentlemanly statures in handsome and breathable Italian fabrics forged by Dormeuil, Loro Piana, and Thomas Ogilvy, eliminating the stiff feel of cheap, off-the-rack blazers or the stuck-on sensation of velcro tuxedos. Custom-fitted suits fly in from the Italian isles, hiding extra inches of original fabric to be altered and adjusted to individual bodies by the shop’s expert tailors. For frames that typically demand more than minor alterations, custom-made suits turn the tables, sending the client’s exact measurements and preference in pockets, cut, lapel, monogram, and vent style overseas to be cut and cultivated by an Italian suitsmith, creating a one-of-a-kind ensemble that will effortlessly adorn the body’s every angle.
As the durable duds attend their share of weddings, cocktail parties, and live-action Monopoly games, wearers can return whenever they wish to adjust hems and inseams, as Sartori Amici offers clients complimentary tailoring for life.