Making a good sandwich, like removing a child’s head from between stair balusters, requires delicate handling and a lot of mayonnaise. Marvel at skilled condiment usage with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$11 for a meal for two (a $22.04 total value)
- Two 8-inch subs (a $14.24 value)
- Two sides of french fries (a $5 value)
- Two sodas (a $2.80 value)<p>
$22 for a meal for four (a $44.08 total value)
- Four 8-inch subs (a $28.48 value)
- Four sides of french fries (a $10 value)
- Four sodas (a $5.60 value)<p>
$22 for a $45 gift card valid for $9 at five separate visits<p>
See the full menu here.<p>
Sarussi Cafe Subs
Home of the Sarussi Original, dubbed “colossus” by Travel Channel’s Adam Richman, Sarussi Cafe Subs takes sandwiches to untold new dimensions. Its menu boasts a dozen different signature subs, each of which are made on 8- or 16-inch garlic-buttered rolls, and are packed with enough smoked ham, roasted pork leg, or rib meat to make them 4 inches thick—roughly the same size as a Seawolf-class nuclear submarine.