Eating at home can save money, but if you don't leave the house you'll never meet a rich stranger who will give you all his money in return for raising his adult children. Get out there with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $11 for $20 worth of sushi and drinks. This option is valid for dine-in, carryout, or delivery.
- $35 for a small party tray that feeds up to 4–5 people (valid for any tray up to a $75 value)
- $55 for a large party tray that feeds up to 10–12 people (valid for any tray up to a $110 value)
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view available party trays.
Upon reading Sashimi Sashimi’s menu, patrons will see a familiar selection of maki and nigiri that includes classics such as spicy tuna rolls and unagi sashimi. But that’s not to say they won’t be surprised—all of the nigiri comes in at less than $2, and maki rolls start at just $3.50. While the words ‘affordable’ and ‘sushi’ don’t generally go well together, Centerstage assures that “the ‘low price equals low quality’ adage has no place at Sashimi, where the fish is fresh and prepared before your eyes.” The restaurant is inspired by authentic Japanese sushi houses, where customers look on as chefs prepare their meals at an open counter. And in addition to traditional maki, nigiri, and sashimi, the menu also includes vegetarian maki and specialty rolls such as the mango lobster roll with crab, avocado, and tobiko, served with a mango lobster bib.
“Excellent sushi! Will absolutely be returning. Plus their lunch special is a great deal also!”
“Fabulous, fresh sushi! The lobster mango roll is amazing!”
“Reasonable prices...even without Groupon.”