When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- C$60 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, valid on weekdays (up to C$120 value)
- C$65 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, valid on weekends (up to C$128 value)
- C$120 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, valid on weekdays (up to C$240 value)
- C$130 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, valid on weekends (up to C$256 value)
All four options include cart rental.
Sask Landing Golf Resort offers different rates for seniors, juniors, and adults.
Sask Landing Golf Resort
At certain points on the 18-hole course at Sask Landing Golf Resort, it seems like the greens should have slipped into the glassy waters of Lake Diefenbaker eons ago. Or that the soaring foothills that wreathe the course should have swallowed the smooth fairways. But, fortunately for golfers, the course isn’t going anywhere. Routed through an expanse of rolling prairieland, the 6,930-yard layout weaves through wildflowers and cacti that add their own sunny accents and sideline commentary to the scenic experience. Water hazards come into play on seven holes, including the final two, which run right alongside the lake to set up a dramatic finish. After rounds, golfers can continue to enjoy the far-reaching vistas or count each blade of prairie grass from the patio as they nosh burgers and other savory fare at the Clubhouse.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,930 yards from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
99% of 146 customers recommend
“Course was in lovely condition October1, 2015! Wide fairways, fairly large greens that were quick. An enjoyable course for my type of golfing... not too many tricks!”
“I dont have any tips, my husband and I enjoyed it a lot”